Please Note: Topper orders will take 2-4 weeks of processing time, kindly place your orders accordingly.
The budget-friendly hair thinning solution that will cover the baldness in the front and middle area and give overall volume. To cover the back area go for a 5x5, 3x5, or 6x8 Volume Topper
- 100% real human hair
- The base size is 4x4", which will cover the thinning in the front area
- Free parting - can be parted any side and even backcombed!
- Heat-resistant - curl it, straighten it, crimp it, and recolor it, except jet black
- Knots are visible up close
- A good budget-friendly option to cover hair thinning and adding volume to hair
- Frequent wash is not needed!
- Hair toppers can last for good two years and if worn daily then they might last a year as the topper itself will start thinning because the hair is hand-knotted on the base
How to Apply:
- Match your hair parting with the topper parting, first secure the front clips a little away from the beginning of your natural parting. If you don't have enough hair in the front please cover the whole thinning area and then go for the side clips and then the back clips.
- Style your topper after wearing, for proper blending and if needed you can cut the hair topper as well
- There is no thumb rule for applying or wearing the hair topper, you just need to cover the thinning area and blend, practice it and you will get used to it in no time!
- We ship the hair toppers after straightening so if you have wavy hair then curl it or straighten your own hair to match.
- Wavy ladies can also wet the hair topper, scrunch to form waves, and let it air dry!
Complete Range Of Resources To Resolve all Hair Topper Queries:
How To Choose The Right Hair Topper?
How To Wear A Hair Topper?
How To Wash A Hair Topper?
If you still have any queries, write to us at email@example.com ❤️
Must say very nice product.
I really loved the hair. Looks like real human hair.
Bought lace topper 4×4
I bought this lace topper for my cousin's wedding and I must say Gemeria has one of d best natural human hair topper available in d market.
Extensions are a diff thing but when it comes to topper one needs good quality so dat it doesn't look fake.
I have wore it multiple times now and nobody is able to make out the difference. It is super comfortable i have danced like crazy wearing it and it didn't move an inch.
Only suggestion is that request them to pair d topper wid an adjustable string so dat it doesn't cause any pressure on hair roots.
After adjsting it wid string and then clipping I assure u it doesn't move a bit nor does it feel uncomfortable.
In a nut shell, a good product for hair thinning.
N in case u want even more natural look then u can opt for silk topper.